Low temperature type self regulating heating cable is composed of a conductive polymer, two parallel metal wires and an insulating sheath. Its characteristic is that the conductive polymer has a very high positive temperature coefficient characteristic, and they are connected in parallel, can automatically adjust the output power with the temperature change of the heated system, automatically limit the heating temperature, and can be arbitrarily shortened or used in a certain range. , And allow multiple overlaps,Medium temperature type self regulating heating cable.
Low temperature type self regulating heating cable structure
Low temperature type self regulating heating cable principle
In each heating cable, the number of circuits between the bus bars changes with the influence of temperature. When the temperature around the heating cable becomes cold, the conductive plastic produces micro-molecule contraction to connect the carbon particles to form a circuit, and the current flows through these circuits. Heat the heating tape.
When the temperature rises, the conductive plastic produces micro-molecule expansion, and the carbon particles gradually separate, causing the circuit to be interrupted, the resistance rises, and the heating cable will automatically reduce the power output.
When the temperature becomes cold, the plastic returns to the state of micro-molecular contraction, the carbon particles are connected to form a circuit, and the heating power of the heating tape automatically rises.
Low temperature type self regulating heating cable has the advantages that other heating equipment does not have. The temperature controlled by it will not be too high or too low, because the temperature is automatically adjusted.
Low temperature type self regulating heating cable Technical index
(1) Standard color: black (customizable);
(2) Temperature range: the highest working temperature is 65℃; the highest exposure temperature is 85℃; the highest temperature is 205℃;
(3) Construction temperature: minimum -40℃;
(4) Thermal stability: After 300 cycles from 10°C to 99°C, the heating value of the cable is maintained above 90%;
(5) Full radius: 25.4mm at 20°C, 50.8mm at -30°C;
(6) Insulation resistance: The insulation resistance between the conductor and the metal sheath/shield should not be less than 500MΩ.
(7) Customizable voltage levels: 12v, 36v, 72v, 110v, 120v, 220v, 240v
Low temperature type self regulating heating cable Temperature characteristics