Low temperature type explosion-proof electric heating cable DWL-P generally used in places with explosion-proof, no anti-corrosion requirements and low environmental humidity; explosion-proof heating cables are a basic type of outer layer with a metal shielding net, this structure of heating cables can effectively eliminate static electricity and Resist the collision of foreign machinery, mainly used in places with explosion-proof requirements. For example: heat preservation of pipelines or tanks in power plants. In the power plant, due to the particularity of the place, there is a need for explosion protection. Use our company's low temperature explosion-proof heating cable to meet the needs of heat preservation and explosion protection.
Low temperature type explosion-proof electric heating cable DWL-P Structure
1. Copper core wire: 7×0.32; 7×0.42; 7×0.50; 19×0.32;
2. Conductive plastic layer: ordinary PTC; flame-retardant PTC; fluorine-containing PTC;
3. Insulation layer: modified polyolefin; flame-retardant polyolefin; fluorinated polyolefin; perfluorinated material;
4. Shielding layer: tinned soft round copper wire (covering density 100%);
Low temperature type explosion-proof electric heating cable DWL-P has the advantages that other heating equipment does not have. The temperature controlled by it will not be too high or too low, because the temperature is automatically adjusted.
Low temperature type explosion-proof electric heating cable DWL-P technical indicators
1. Temperature range: higher working temperature 65±5℃; higher exposure temperature 85℃;
2. Construction temperature: lower -40℃;
3. Thermal stability: After 300 cycles from 10°C to 99°C, the heating value of the cable is maintained above 90%.
4. Theoretical maximum use length: 100m.
Low temperature type explosion-proof electric heating cable DWL-P Temperature characteristics
Contact: Mr Li
Add: No.20# RenHe South Road,TianChang,AnHui Province,China